1. You must wear a mask to the health club and keep it on whenever possible. You are allowed to take it off to use the pool, spa and sauna and when exercising vigorously in the gym. We recommend you do vigorous exercise outdoors in the open air rather than indoors while COVID is spreading rapidly in the community.
2. Please follow all Public Health advice. For example, you must use the QR code every time you check in.
3. Please use hand sanitiser or soap and water when you arrive. Please wipe down equipment after use with the alcohol wipes provided.
4. Please do not attend if you feel at all unwell.
5. Please also remember to use our desk card scanner to show us you've attended.
3. Please limit yourself to one towel per health club visit. If you need more than one towel, please bring your own.
We have the following new outdoor exercise options available at present:
Mon 6:30 am: Running Group with Jen Gillard
Mon 9:00 am: Running Group with Jen Gillard
Tues 6:30 am: Strength with Gabrielle May
Tues 8:30 am: Strength with Brenton Watson
Tues 11 am: Walking Group
Tues 12:30 pm: Strength with Gabrielle May
Wed 7:30 am: Fitness with Gabrielle
Thurs 6:30 am: Running Group with Jen Gillard
Thurs 9:00 am: Running Group with Jen Gillard
Fri 7:30 am: Fitness with Gabrielle
Bookings are essential for these groups
The cost of the new Outdoor Programs can be offset by using your existing membership credit. Just ask us about how this can work for you.
We'll let you know all our big news here.
If we get a lot of frequently asked questions, we'll post the answers here.